Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR


Hey Guys! So yes, I decided to try this. It's going to take some easing into but I want to start blogging more often. So here we go! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 


September 17: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list)

*Just gonna say this is extremely hard for me*


     

Books I am Awaiting: 
  • House of Hades by Rick Riordan: October 8, 2013
    • There are no words to my love and desire for this book. I have waited a total of 371 days for this book and I honestly cannot wait. Four days after the release I will actually be going to see him and I will be getting a signed copy of House of Hades. My excitement is to much to contain.
  • Champion by Marie Lu: November 2, 2013
    • I just recently read the first two books and really enjoyed them. I think the author really cut it off so the third book will just flow into it completely. You can read my review here.   
  • Untitled by John Green: Janurary 2, 2014
    • I have no idea what this is but it's by John Green, and that's all that matters.
Other Books:
~Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment