Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday:


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming books that we're looking forward to!

Cover: YES YES I LOVE JOHN ROCCO
Author: Rick Riordan
Genre: Fantasy, Mythology, Romance, Middle grade
Goodreads Blurb: At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy’s instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea’s forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice. If the demigods don’t succeed, Gaea’s armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus


Published/ing: October 8th, 2013 Disney Hyperion
Page Count: 594
Review: 
I have been waiting 365 days for this book and I want it now. If you haven't read the rest of Rick Riordan's books, I suggest you ready them immediately. Over the next few weeks, you will probably hear a lot of Rick and House of Hades so be prepared. 
Future News:
The tenth and final installment to the Percy Jackson series. It will be released fall of 2014. I am extremely sad and conflicted about the end to Percy Jackson. I mean, this is my generation. This was my book series. I hope it is remembered forever. 


Notes:
I hopefully will still have a sufficent amount of time to blog, but it has been a busy time of year for school and such. I love blogging so much and it is just so much fun to read what others blog too. This weekend I will hopefully post pictures of my Doctor Who tenth doctor costume (I know sick right?). So yeah. Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow!

~Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment