Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Movies: Ugh

Hey Guys! So yes, I decided to try this. It's going to take some easing into but I want to start blogging more often. So here we go! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 


September 10: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love.) -- originally done April 2011 

*Some of these already have Movies/TV Shows but I am just going to say that they really needed to be better*

  • Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
    • The movies aren't that good. I think these books would do better as a kick-ass TV series. Anyone agree?

  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
    • Also has a not-so-great movie, and also should've been a TV series.

  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
    • Almost a TV series, but didn't sell. I actually would like the trilogy itself turned into a trilogy of movies rather than TV.

  • Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
    • Goodish movie, but the first three books were all squashed into it. I think it should be a single movie for each book. I did like the actors picked out for the movie though.

  • Maximum Ride by James Patterson
    • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED AN AWESOME MOVIE WITH AWESOME SPECIAL EFFECTS AND GREAT ACTORS. But it's not a perfect world.

  • Looking For Alaska by John Green
    • Yes. Just Yes. I hope his other book, The Fault in our Stars, will turn out great and then the rest of his books are turned into awesome movies. 

  • Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
    • I don't really know if I'd want this in movie form. I really liked my perception of the book.

  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
    • I think, if done right, this would make an exceptional movie complete with a mysterious narrating voice and creepy writing. That would be spectacular.

  • The Shifter by Janice Hardy
    • It would make an extremely cool action movie. Kind of Hunger Games-ish to give you a visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment