Wednesday, September 11, 2013

W...W....W...Wednesday: Fangirl

Ello Mates!








For Wednesday I'm going to do W... W... W... Wednesdays hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Currently Reading
I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and I don't quite have an opinion on it. But I do hope it's good and that its all that people have said its cracked up to be. 


  • Finished Reading
I recently finished reading Escape from Camp 14, which was an amazing book. I had originally wanted to read it because John Green said amazing things about it and it sounded like just the educational book I need for the political view on North Korea.


  • To-Read
I won many ARCs this past week and I hope to read most of them. That includes Rogue Hunter: Dark Space by Kevis Hendrickson, Water by Terra Harmony (Oh MY GODS THE COVER), and so many more! Can't wait to start!



Notes
Not too much to say on this fine, fine day. I have a lot of tests coming up so I'll be more freaking out over that than reading, but hopefully I'll have a lot more time to read soon! Have a good HUMP DAY!

~Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment