Monday, August 18, 2014

My Comic Con Series: Introduction

CHICAGO COMIC CON 2014

Hello readers,
      Now obviously if you haven't heard of Comic Con, specifically San Diego Comic Con International, then you either live under a rock or don't care about fictional universes. Either or, you probably wouldn't read my blog. 
      So assuming you know of the con ways, I can skip over explaining what a panel is and why John Barrowman is too gay to function. 
      Over the past few years, Wizard Con, what runs San Diego Con, has expanded its venues and grown in proportions. To see if that expansion has come to your area, you can look on their website. 


       I myself will be blogging from Chicago Comic Con, where I will be cosplaying, meeting actors, and attending panels. 







This series of posts will be dedicated to my planning, cosplays, and advice I have afterwards. I hope you find it interesting and informative!

To read about my con experience more in person follow my tumblr, myconexperience.

Till later, Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment