Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/21/14: Top Ten Tuesday: I Want It All


This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
January 21: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist (if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)

  • J. K. Rowling writes a sequel to Harry Potter.
    • I want to see all the little kiddies grow up and Harry and Hermione and Ron just living a beautiful happy life. 
  • J. K. Rowling writes a prequel to Harry Potter.
    • Marauders. I just want the mischief and the characters and the love story between James and Lily. 
  • Tahereh Mafi writes a prequel to Shatter Me.
    • I want to know how the world ended and how all these people developed these powers. 
  • Holly Black turns The Coldest Girl in Coldtown into a series.
    • *Sharpay voice* I WANT MORE!
  • Rick Riordan writes a sweet and lovey dovey epilogue for Percy Jackson.
    • I just want there to be a happy ending at the end of Percy Jackson. I don't care is it is cheesy, I just want that happiness. I want Annabeth and Percy to go to college together and Leo to find Calypso and Frank and Hazel to settle down and EVERYONE MUST BE HAPPY AND NOT DEAD.
  • Cassandra Clare write my life.
    • I live a pretty boring life and honestly it'd be awesome to see if Cassandra could, like, jazz it up a bit. This one is weird but I've thought about it a lot.
  • Sarah Dessen writes a dystopian novel. 
    • I haven't read Sarah Dessen. I only know she writes a lot of love stories. Well I want to see her channel that into dystopian. Let it sink in. 
  • Ruta Sepetys writes a book based in North Korea.
    • Ruta is so good at writing Historical fiction books and really capturing the ideas of certain eras. I really want to see a novel written by her with a character based in a North Korean camp. 
  • Lauren Oliver writes a prequel novella to Delirium.
    • Once again, I want to know the world. I want to know what led to this society. 
I want a lot of things guys. Have a good night.
~Monty


No comments:

Post a Comment