Friday, December 27, 2013

"Just the Charms" Tag! Inspired by JakesTea

Hey Guys!
     
     I was watching JakesTea's video down here, and technically, this tag is meant to be for YouTube, but since I have not gained the audacity to actually start vlogging I have decided to turn this into a blog tag, so BEHOLD THE "JUST THE CHARMS" TAG!



The point of this tag is to determine whether or not some one is a great person or not (according to Jake). As he says it is the marshmallows of all the Lucky Charms tags out there. So here we go!

  1. What does your username/blog title mean?
    • I Am Fandom has always been my go to title. I think it just sums up everything I love and pushes me through the day, whether that be books, movies, people, music, etc. It is what I am. 
  2. What is the best Star Wars film?
    • A New Hope; no reason, just my favorite.
  3. What is your blogging set-up? What you do to make your blogposts?
    • I use the blogger page to type up my reviews and such, but I also have the help of Goodreads and Earl Grey tea.
  4. What is your favorite type of pizza?
    • Oh yes. A sizzling, stringy cheese pizza with a thick crust topped with mushrooms (thinly cut) and sausage. 
  5. What does the blogging community mean to you?
    • It's just such a great thing! I mean, I'm not a very social person on and off line, but it's so great to see people become friends and for authors to talk to their readers and for the readers to tell those authors how their books are. 
  6. Who inspires you?
    • So many people, each and every day. I mean some of my staples are John Green, Rick Riordan, Alex Goot, Jimmy Fallon, Katytastic, Troye Sivan, and many MANY others. Some of my every day inspirers would have to be Emma from SpunWithWords and my group of friends. They are all so great. Thanks guys. :)
  7. How often do you tell the people around you, you love them?
    • The word Love is such a fragile, beautiful thing to me. You must only give it to few and for specific reasons. I think most of that has to do with my overall insecurity but it is so special to me that I don't just deal it out. I try to so my love and appreciation for people in other ways, but sometimes I don't think I do it quite right. I'm quite the awkward person. 
Now it's you turn! The questions are below and you can tag as many people as you want!
I'm tagging:



Here are the questions:
  1. What does your username/blog title mean?
  2. What is the best Star Wars film?
  3. What is your blogging set-up? What you do to make your blogposts?
  4. What is your favorite type of pizza?
  5. What does the blogging community mean to you?
  6. Who inspires you?
  7. How often do you tell the people around you, you love them?
I hope you guys like the tag! I thought it was fun and creative, and a good get to know you. Have a good night, and see you soon. :)
~Monty

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like this! Thanks for the tag. :) Hopefully I'll get around to it soon!

    ReplyDelete