Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12/11/13: W...W...W...Wednesday: Hey...Guys...

Wednesday's meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Currently Reading
    • I am currently reading Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy. I hope to write a nice long review for this one, along with two other contemporary books I read. Also, this book has a really pretty cover :).


  • Finished Reading
    • I read a lot of books the past few weeks (over NaNoWriMo and Exam Study Guide making). A couple of those books are Firebrand by Antony John (amazing sequel to Elemental), My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick, and Anna and the French Kiss (CUTESY TOOTSIEY) by Stephanie Perkins. All of which, I enjoyed. 




  • To Read
    • I want to read a bunch of books, in fact I have a huge stack, since Christmas is coming up, but my top two are Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle and Passion, the third book in the Fallen series, by Lauren Kate. 



Sorry I haven't been on lately. Between NaNo and Exams it's been insane. I want to get out a few reviews, but between all the exam crap going on, it might not be too likely. Oh well. I've missed this. :)
Have a good Wednesday,
~Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment