Saturday, November 30, 2013

Week 5: Happiness

November 30, 2013: Happiness

Word Count: 30,030

Chapter: (8)

Exert: The room stayed silent for a moment. Then Katherine spoke up.
            "Well, as you can see, we have the same problem on our hands. Someone has been taking innocent people and using them for experimentation in space traveling with-- "
            Francis cuts her off. "That's not the only thing we found while on the server." He looked up at Gabrielle once more, blinking a few times before continuing on. "The United States was air raided and many of the major cities have been destroyed. The government has fallen."

Update:
I'm so happy I hit my goal. Because now I can EDIT! YAY EDITING! I will start up with book and movie blogging again, and will also throw in a where I am now writing post too. It's been awesome guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment