Monday, October 7, 2013

10/7/13: Pre-House of Hades, My Predictions and Assumptions

Hello mates!

I myself, will be waiting all night, Kindle in palm, getting ready. Being ready.
When all Hades breaks loose.

I've mostly tried to stay away from the spoilers but of course I've heard many (which I refuse to believe until I read it myself) and won't share any on here so I don't spoil it for you guys.

Here are some of my predictions though to what happens:

Rick Riordan did say we will get to see Calypso in this book, which should be interesting. I actually don't think Calypso and Percy will meet face-to-face, rather that Leo will meet Calypso. Which should be interesting.


He also mentioned that we will get to here all points of view in this book. I predict we will see a lot of Percabeth surviving tartarus and flashing-back to previous adventures.


Along with that, Riordan said we will get to know Reyna's, the young powerful praetor of New Rome, last name. It will be interesting to see how he ties that into the book. I think we will get to see the battle on Camp Half-Blood. But I don't think Percy and Annabeth will be there. I think the Argo will take a detour to help save camp before they pick up Percy and Annabeth. 



Nico though. I bet he'll blame himself for it all. I bet he'll be more scarred than we've ever seen him before. I don't think he'll trust Jason (like Annabeth) and he'll be wary of Piper. I definitely think he'll stick distantly close to his sister, Hazel, which means he'll know Frank, but they'd be extremely awkward around each other (at first). And I think he befriends Leo. 


Uncle Rick is really going to get us with this one. It's going to hit hard. More than Mark of Athena (although let's all agree we DID NOT see that coming). 

I'm excited and scared all at once!

Caffeine and No Sleep, 
~Monty

Look Forward to Seeing:
  • House of Hades: My Review
  • What's Next?
  • Rick Riordan: In the Flesh


No comments:

Post a Comment