Wednesday, September 4, 2013

W...W...W...Wednesday: Bloody Fangirls

Hey Guys!

For Wednesday I'm going to do W... W... W... Wednesdays hosted by Should Be Reading.



  • Currently Reading
I'm actually about ready to stop reading this book. The writing is nice, the way it is written souly in poetry, but the story itself is kind of all over the place and there is too much conflict and not enough solution. I think I'll just go ahead and finish it, because it is a easy and fast read, but otherwise I think this one'll be 2/5.


  • Finished Reading
I love a goo old-fashioned Anthony Horowitz Horror Story. This is the third book in a collection of short horror stories. I first started reading them in fourth grade and they have scared the living pants off me ever since. Great plot-twists, great character (that are developed perfectly over short amounts of time), and great story-lines. Definite 5/5.
  • To-Read
John Green actually suggested me Escape from Camp 14. I read the first page and was totally hooked, so that's a good sign. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell is coming out very soon and I got it on pre-order to come as soon as it's released, so expect a review of that!



Notes
So I have decided to do these weekly things, and which means I will no longer do a regular Thursday post like I do, but instead do a Book Review every Thursday. Also, over weekends, I will do a fandom post which will pertain to Movies, Fandoms, or Authors. Thanks guys, and have an amazing Thursday!

~Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment