Sunday, September 29, 2013

School and such....

Hey guys...











It's been a while. I'm really sorry I didn't have my act together this week. It's just been a little hectic for me. I hope I can back into jest of things. I want to do a bunch more reviews, and read some more now that it's calmed down a bit and I get a four day weekend next weekend. BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO COMMUNICATE:

RICK RIORDAN:

  • As you all should know, House of Hades, the ninth installment in the Percy Jackson series will be out in... wait for it... 9 DAYS. 
  • That week (October 7th- October 14th) I shall, instead of doing my regular posts, be posting purely Percy Jackson things. 
  • The Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday it comes out, I will not post. Hopefully I can get my act together and do a non-spoiler review and spoiler review by the end of the week. 
  • BUT I'd also like to add that that Saturday, I will be seeing the man himself. Expect a full blown post of pictures and videos and FANGIRLING. 
  • But yes. That is the summary of the things. 
NANOWRIMO:

  • NaNoWriMo or National November Writing Month starts on November 1st which is about 33/34 days away. ONE MONTH. 
  • During NaNoWriMo, I will only post once a week, and that will be a weekend recap on my writing and such.
  • I will also create a NaNoWriMo page for those who don't know what that is and/or want to see my progress and read snip bits of what I've written.
  • I am Sci-Fi/Dystopian/Action writer. I have a female lead character and a bunch of awesome side characters planned out so far. 
So those are just the certain updates and announcements that needed to be made!
Now for the fun stuff:

To make up a little bit for missing my days, here's my current reading jest:



  • Recently Finished
    • I just finished Madeleine Roux's Sadie Walker is Stranded and Kevis Hendrickson's Rouge Hunter: Dark Space! They were both amazing! I hope to get my review of Rogue Hunter this week because you can buy it on Tuesday! And of course you'll here me blab all about the zombie novel BECAUSE IT WAS AWESOME. 


So yeah. I hope to get a bunch out this week, but most of you know how unpredictable school can be and how it really messes up your other life. Have a great week!

~Monty 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy House of Hades! And yay NaNo, I hope you have fun with it! I hope you enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete