Monday, August 11, 2014

Comic Con and Life

Hey friends, 

Long time, no see. I've been away at camp for three weeks. I let a few posts get posted while I was gone just so I could get them posted instead of attacking you with posts now. Considerate, yes?

Anyway, I have a good deal to talk about. 

First off, school's about to start. I am stressed out beyond belief. I don't know how this year is going ot go and how much I'll get to read. From what I've heard, high school can be a real bitch, so yeah. 

I don't know what this year will be like in relation to blogging. 

On a nicer note, I will be at Chicago Comic Con and I plan on making posts about my experience since I could not find very good guides and advice for going to smaller, but still big, comic cons. I will have posts here, but you can follow the whole adventure here.

Look for an Introduction post on that subject soon.

I also need to post my interview with Joelle Charbonneau, the absolutely fabulous and friendly author of The Testing Trilogy. She is such a super cool person and hope The Testing blows up in the reading community, especially now that all the books are out.

I also want to talk more on the subject of summer reading books and David Levithan. Two things that I have a lot to talk about.

Otherwise, stay happy and stay healthy and expect to hear more from me soon.

~Monty





No comments:

Post a Comment