Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2/5/14: W...W...W...Wednesday: Sooooo Muchhh Stuffff

This Wednesday meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

  • Currently Reading
    • I actually am currently reading a bunch of stuff because I have started a bunch of books, but haven't gotten into them. It's sad. I hate going through reading slumps. But I'm reading (or have started) Rapture by Lauren Kate and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. 

  • Finished Reading
    • Hahahaha... I finished a poetry book called Egghead by Bo Burnham which was really good. In class we actually have been reading short stories that I've enjoyed. But yeah...


I'm sorry I haven't been delivering guys. It's been busy. I hope to rise from my slump after all the stuff I've been having to deal with is done. Have a good night friends. 
~Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment