Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1/7/14: Top Ten Tuesday: Resolutions


This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
January 7 2014: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)

  • Well, starting off with my Goodreads goal of the year, I'd like to read 130 books this year!
  • I'd like to read 15 stand alone books published in 2014 through this challenge
  • I just want to read more overall.
  • I want to take time to write also.
  • I want on focus more on my triumphs than mistakes. 
  • I want to focus on playing instruments more too.
  • I want to open myself up more and make friends both online and in at school.
  • I want to read Lord of the Rings (although between me and you, it's not gonna happen).
  • I just want to have a fun year. I don't care what happens, I just want it to be awesome. 
Pretty simple list (except LoTR). I can't wait to see what 2014 holds!
~Monty




No comments:

Post a Comment