Monday, October 14, 2013

10/12/13: Rick Riordan: In the Flesh

So, this weekend I saw Rick Riordan. 
And he was awesome!



He talked a lot about his life and how he got into writing, along with all of the weird covers his books have gotten in different countries. 



I got a whole bunch of signed books like House of Hades! Review is here!



He talked about his deal with Hollywood and how that all got screwed up! Sorry about the video quality! 



He also talked about Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods which will come out August of next year and will be a full length book (he said 450 pages) about Percy's view on the Greek Mythology!


And then, after all that, he tweeted me! I made a sign that said TROLL on it for every time he trolled us and he got a question asking why he was so sassy and I held up the sign and he pointed at me! It was amazing!

I hope you guys have a good rest of your week! 

~Monty



No comments:

Post a Comment