Sunday, September 22, 2013

THE LIEBSTER AWARD


I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Spun With Words and Books in Her Head

The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs with less than 200 followers, and to give them some well deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well. Rules: Link back the blogger that tagged you; Nominate 5-10 others* and answer the questions of the one who tagged you; Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate; Let your nominees know of their award.

My questions are the ones I used.

Questions from Emma and Remedy:

  1.  What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Beautiful Creatures: A Graphic Novel. I loved all of the Beautiful Creatures novels (not the movie) and am excited to read this!
  2. What is/are your favorite book(s) of all time? ugh. I can't do this. Okay: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Island of Blue Dolphins, and so many other books.
  3. How did you come up with your blog's name? I don't really know. I came up with it a long time ago. But I like and shall keep it.
  4. Who are your top three book boyfriends? Percy Jackson, Patch DiCaprino, Colin Singleton
  5. Do you have a favorite book quote? "Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes." -Percy Jackson
  6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on your blog? Nope, at least I don't think so.
  7. If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be? J.K. Rowling. No doubt.
  8. Have any bookish pet peeves? Oh gods. I can't stand bent or ripped covers or different color typing or dog-eared pages. I am very peevish. 
  9. What are your favorite genres? Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Dystopian, Post and Pre Apocalyptic
  10. If you could be a character from any book, travel to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you? I would want to be Annabeth Chase and travel to Hogwarts. I would explore the school and bring Hermione Granger with me. I would adore that. Oh My Gods.
This was fun! Here are the blogs I'm going to tag:





No comments:

Post a Comment